Sunday, November 16, 2008

lacking modivation.

{sorry to all the fam. for not updating the blog}

really life at the hatch home is the same as usual, obsession with the games, especially the new expansion of WOW.

I'm working 2 jobs, Charlotte Russe, and Pier One Imports. really fun, stressful yes, but much worth it.
what else is there, i'm going back to school in january.
and dont even think of asking, and the answer is no, there are no guys in my life, i am perfectly single, and almost happy about it. i really dont worry about it.
.... i'll add more when i have pictures....[i'm on my moms computer and shes asleep and snoring]... so i'm going to go release the inner nerd and play WOW.

2 comments:

Les and Cheryl said...

So good to hear from you. I live for everyone's blog entries. We are excited your going back to school, and maybe it won't be so cold this year so we can come and see you, and visa versa. So how much discount do you get at Pier One.I always shop there after Christmas. They have great discounts on things to give people I visit teach for the next year.

Not much news. Cooper was just made district leader.

Molly Jolley said...

glad to hear you are doing good.