Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The last of the semester


so... i'm on my last day before the semester is over! Yes!, i'm on my last final then i'm totally done and happy-- home free per-say.


I'll finally be away from my insanely phsyochotic land lord, who is trying as hard as she can to find a way to get me into trouble. i still cant figure out why she hates me so much.... i guess i have that face that looks like rebellion and trouble... well she may be right, but she has no right to treat me this way. sad to admit- she made me cry.



well good news is i got my car back! it was going through some hard times on its side, but is now up and running with only a few scars to show of the incident.



for those who dont know, my friends and i tipped the car a few weeks prior. its all good we lived.




so life is awesome. i'm studing for BOM. and cleaning for white glove at the moment, i think its like one or one thirty in the morning, i'm staring at a screen on the most christmasy plad couch i have ever sat on. boxes sorround us all as we clean and stress about the last finals of the week. live has seemed so hard up until this point, but now it all seems so minute- looking back seeing the image as a whole. like finding one penny, it doesn't seem worth much at the time, but if you find 99 more- it equals a hotwheels, or and icecream cone, or even candy (no it cant buy you anything healthy, but it sure tastes good!). it seems so worth it, hard at times, prolonged and even dirty-- but man is it worth it.

1 comment:

Les and Cheryl said...

Sounds like college life is interesting to say the least. Glad you got your car back and all are ok. Your dad told me about that. Have a wonderful break, and we love you.