Saturday, March 29, 2008

Those Boring days

You know those boring days where there is nothing to do?... well thats been happneing this week. The concerts are over for the rest of the semester... which is like 2 weeks, but still. So out of complete boredom and lack of change I decided to go to Wally-mart and buy hair dye... First of all- you shouldn't buy it there... Second you have to think of the pros and cons to coloring your hair... like what happens if my hair comes out a different color? [you dont usually think of that until you in they dyeing process]. And Third, your in college so your roomate is doing it for you. Well... it all went well- except for the color... color was a slightly darker red. But no- now my hair is the color of my phone, and my phone is maroon. But dont be afraid- it looks really good, at least i didn't do orange.

4 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

i am so glad that u have a blog now we can keep in touch better. sounds like schools a blast. have fun with your new little sister

Les and Cheryl said...

It's so good to see you have a blogspot, be sure to take a picture so we can see you. We love you and miss you.

Stacey Bishop said...

I totally get the hair dye thing. The great part about being in college is that your brain is so fried that you get spontaneous urges to do crazy things. I guess your parents can just be glad it's not like crazy piercings or something. Love YOU!! and miss you!

Lindsay Klinger said...

I dyed my hair Maroon too. Must be a college thing. I am so glad you have a blog it will be fun to see what college life is like these days. Love you!!!