Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Back to the school I know.

Some poeple call me a procrastinator... others call me lazy, but i prefer to be known as a person who takes their time until the very last minute. Thats really what it is, i mean yes, I'm not done with the project until 5 in the morning the day of, but hey think of how much better it looks now than it would have 6 hours ago.


So i happily saw my new little sister two weeks ago. Shes my little mouse, she does nothing but squeak. shes soo cute too! And the answer to your next question is yes, all the boys love her, and Griff is not jealous or anything (or at least from what i know).










So my roomates and I had some family bonding time on saturday at the train tracks and on the square... i love that the "downtown" consists of, on average, one clothing store that has wearable clothes, 2 venues, banks by the pound, a wedding store and ring shop [no mormon college is complete without them!] and food, endless amounts of food that closes at 9, with the exception of a few places. So we had an adventure- met a fish named Consuelo and he now lives on our couch.






4 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

so fun looks like you are having a great time.

Lindsay Klinger said...

How fun. I love that you can have a good time any where you go!

Les and Cheryl said...

So glad you have more pictures up. Your baby sister is as cute as you and your friends, look like they are a lot of fun.

Send me your new address. Have you moved yet? my email is chatch6@yahoo.com

Les and Cheryl said...

Ok tell me about the fish Consuelo